Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow in Virginia!!!

IMG_0810_edited
IMG_0810_edited,
originally uploaded by kaleidoscope pixie.
Have you ever heard the old phrase, watch what you wish for?? Well, I had been telling everyone that I wanted lots and lots of snow this year, not for myself, but for the girls.

Abby was 2 the last time she saw it snow (real snow... not the snow we had for a few hours in Arizona) and Mikaylah has NEVER seen it snowing. We have taken them to play in the snow, but... it isn't the same thing!

Well, this year Abby asked for a bike for Christmas, and I didn't have the heart to buy her a bike she wouldn't get to use for a long time, so I had the BRILLIANT idea of buying them sleds! So I went out one Saturday and looked and looked and finally found sleds... on a day that it was 50-60 degrees, so needless to say I got some funny looks as I asked for and loaded the sleds in the car. That being said... come last Saturday I was the mommy, heroine, queen, princess, etc. of the year when I had brand new sleds to go with the snow!

Enjoy the pictures, because we are definitely enjoying the adventure we call life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment